Candy Shop Album
Candy Shop Album – Mars Candy Products – Harry Potter Candy Assortment.
Candy Shop Album
- Hard Candy is the eleventh studio album by American singer-songwriter Madonna, released on April 25, 2008, by Warner Bros. Records. It was her final studio album with the record company, marking the end of a 25 year recording history.
- “Candy Shop” is the second single by rapper 50 Cent from his second commercial album The Massacre (2005). It features R&B singer Olivia, and was written by 50 Cent. The song, which is a mid-tempo dancefloor track.
- a book of blank pages with pockets or envelopes; for organizing photographs or stamp collections etc
- one or more recordings issued together; originally released on 12-inch phonograph records (usually with attractive record covers) and later on cassette audiotape and compact disc
- A collection of recordings, on long-playing record, cassette, or compact disc, that are issued as a single item
- An album or record album is a collection of related audio or music tracks distributed to the public. The most common way is through commercial distribution, although smaller artists will often distribute directly to the public by selling their albums at live concerts or on their websites.
- A blank book for the insertion of photographs, stamps, or pictures
Madonna Set – Licorice
After using the picture for a while it started to travel across the web, with people thinking it was real. I always cleared up the misunderstanding, but then billboard.com published an article stating that Madonna’s upcoming album was going to be called "Licorice", a report that was soon picked up by media worldwide. CNN, BBC, MTV, VH1, etc, all reported "Licorice" as the title.
All based on my fake fan creation. This is probably my most famous creation.
Madonna Set – Candy Shop
This is one of my most famous or infamous creations and ended up being used on several internet sites, youtube videos, etc. Recently a fan even created a t-shirt and wore it to NY where top photographer Steven Klein (my favourite photographer ever) and good friend of Madonna caught a glimpse of it and took a picture of the t-shirt with my design on it.